- Clean-up/Boat Launch/Spring Meeting semi-successful, very windy weather prevented some chores from being completed. But over all, we did get many things done. Most importantly, morrings are in, inspected and boats can be launched at any time. Contact Jack Rokser if you have questions on the proper mooring line configuration.
- Next: An Evening of Wine, Beer and Cheese on Saturday, June 1. Wine and craft beer tasting and pairing with cheese and other foods. UPDATE: The Deck Band playing this evening!! Please come to enjoy all the festivities. Sign up below if you would like to help with a small chore to help make this event a success. If you would like to bring a light dish, antipasto, or any of your favorite cheese dish to share, please feel free, but not necessary. See you on June 1!!
- NEW! Looking to help out at an upcoming function? Click Here
- NEW! Thanks to member Gary Brzozowski, we have our own sailing library. The listings are not yet complete...stay tuned!
- Looking for information? Click here to send us an E-mail